Nature Market Day - Sat 26th March 2022
Lunawanna Hall - South Bruny 10am - 4pm
The Bruny Island Bird Festival - Nature Market day offers a wonderful array of produce, merchandise and information. A great community event for all.
Below are all the 2022 stall holders
CATERING: A selection of delicious sweet & savoury snack and lunch items will be available at the Market, created by an island caterer.
There will also be the ice cream man and his van present throughout the day
|Bruny Island Environment Network
||Inala Nature Tours
||Cal Heath - Best In Show
|Spirit Of Bruny
||Red Parka||Wilderness Bling||Island Seeds
|Gaye Smith Art
||Sea Shepherd Tasmania
||Margaret Vandenberg Art
||Ceramics by Tara Kurrajong
|Mel Hills Wild Art
||Bob Brown Foundation
||The Tree Projects
Bruny Island Mens Shed
Tasmanian Land Conservancy
|Discovery Ranger Stall
( See community tab for details )
|The Icecream man and his van
Delicious real icecream
|Little Cloud - Alpaca Wool
|emANDtea Handmade Bags
Terms & Conditions
We will prioritise high quality bird-themed, hand crafted merchandise.
We welcome information stalls and displays relevant to birds, conservation, habitats and environment of Bruny Island.
Space is at a premium inside the hall - If you have your own marquee please let us know, it will be very helpful
We will endeavour to accommodate all stall holders, however, due to limited space, stalls will be selected with the criteria of the over all market in mind. Food stalls will need to demonstrate they they have the appropriate licences to operate.
Each stall holder will be allocated space that is appropriate to the individual stall and to the overall market.
Stalls are $10 .
It is important to us that every stall holder does their best to have a minimal environmental footprint.
- Please do not use unnecessary packing or wrappings, if you do give out bags, please use products that are recycled or made from recycled material
- Wherever possible, please use raw materials from Tasmanian or Australia
- Food vendors should where possible use free range, ethically sourced products, fair trade coffee & chocolate.Compostible containers and utensils are preferred.
- Please do not use or give out, plastic straws, balloons or similar environmentally harmful products
- Recycle bins will be available at the event for all your plastic, aluminium, glass and carboard waste