Market day - Adventure Bay
Market day offers a wonderful array of produce, merchandise and information.
Market day is Sunday 21 October 2018, 10am - 2pm
Stall holder registration
Registrations for the market day can be made on this online form. Expressions of interest close September 28.
Bring your own trestle table or market marquee or we can supply a table for you. Just come along and join in the fun!
Terms & Conditions
We will prioritise high quality bird-themed, hand crafted merchandise, but will also accept non bird related entries. No second hand goods please. We welcome information stalls and displays relevant to birds, habitats and environment of Bruny Island. We will endeavour to put stalls under cover, but some may need to be open air.
The market committee endeavours to accommodate all stall holders, however, due to limited space, stalls will be selected with the criteria of the over all market in mind. Food stalls will need to demonstrate they they have the appropriate licences to operate. Each stall holder will be allocated space that in the opinion of the committee is appropriate to the individual stall and to the overall market.
It is important to us that every stall holder does their best to have a minimal environmental footprint.
- Please do not use unnecessary packing or wrappings, if you do give out bags, please use products that are recycled or made from recycled material
- Wherever possible please use raw materials from Tasmanian or Australia
- Food vendors should where possible use free range, ethically sourced products, fair trade coffee & chocolate and be palm oil free.Compostible containers and utensils are preferred.
- Please do not use or give out, plastic straws, balloons or similar environmentally harmful products
- Recycle bins will be available at the event for all your plastic, aluminium, glass and carboard waste